Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

We're Baaaack!

Follow me on Pinterest Leah

Oh, it's been so long.  I had almost given up on this whole blog thing...

But I like to write, I like to document all the fun stuff we do, I miss it.  So...to catch everyone up the past few months we: had a baby, celebrated Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year's, King's Day, Candlemas, Valentine's, Suess Day, and took a trip to the aquarium (2 hours away...what was I thinking?!).  I am sure there was a bunch of other stuff in there too, we are busy people. We also switched to gluten-free and are working on giving up sugar. So while I would love to share all that catch up stuff, let me just post a few pics of the baby and jump in fresh from here, mmmkay.

Baby J
Birth story summary: Born December 7 at home (2VBAC), 13 days late, 1.5 hour labor.  Midwife arrived when his head was already out...LOL, she almost missed it. 9lbs 8oz.
 Birth
 Birth
 Birth
 1 Week
 1 Month
 2 months
3 months

I am not sure if he is the sweetest baby yet or I just Love him so much because I am more experienced with how fast they grow. I'm just really enjoying him and being home with all my kids and daycare kiddos too!  I feel quite blessed lately to have so many wonderful friends, family, and kiddos in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment